Our Africa Collection
Make your impact today
Fine art prints and original artworks supporting conservation partners worldwide
>22.000€ donated since 2020
Thanks to our wonderful supporters who purchased wildlife art
Wildlife Artist of the Year
Finalist in the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation Wildlife Artist of the Year competition in 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023, 'Art of Survival' winner of 2022
Tunes for Toucans
Multiple artwork donations in the Toucan Rescue Ranch 2022 Tunes for Toucans silent auction and fundraising event in Costa Rica
Artists for Painted Dogs Exhibition
Finalist and Runner up in the Artists for Painted Dogs Exhibition in 2022 raising funds for The Kalahari African Wild Dog Conservation Trust
We are a registered charity on the Belgian Koning Boudewijn Foundation registrar 'goededoelen.be'
Frequently Asked Questions
What project can I support?
Every artwork and print on our website is supporting a specific conservation partner. When you go to our product pages, a description of the project that you will support is listed along with a dedicated link to the partner's website. We also have a 'partnerships' page where you can find more information about the organisations we support.
What percentage of sales is donated?
100% of our net proceeds are donated to conservation organisations (i.e., we subtract handling, material and shipping costs, everything else is donated).
How much do I pay for shipping?
- Flat shipping rate of 10€ to EU, UK, US and Canada.
- Flat shipping rate of 25€ to rest of world.
- Worldwide flat shipping rate of 10€.
How long will shipping take?
- Orders are fulfilled within 5 working days. Delivery times from this point vary by county; please allow 5 working days for the UK and EU and up to 2-3 weeks for the US and rest of the world. Please bear in mind that these are average times and actual times may vary.
- Orders are fulfilled within 2-5 working days. Delivery times from this point vary by county; please allow 1-5 working days for the UK and EU and 5-10 working days for the US and rest of the world. Please bear in mind that these are average times and actual times may vary.
Can I get a refund?
Originals & prints:
- You can be eligible for a refund. Read more on returns and refunds here.
Giftcards and sale items:
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Is my purchase tax-deductible?
Although the platform is donating proceeds to charity organisations, Art 4 Conservation itself is currently not registered to make artwork purchases tax-deductible.
How do I frame my work?
Our prints come in standard sizes to make sure you can find a matching frame easily. For detailed advice on framing choices and mounting your artwork, please get in touch.